Dear Frensham Members,
I am writing to advise the latest news regarding playing tennis at Frensham. I have also attached the latest guidelines form the LTA for your information.
The recent changes are as follows
1) Court Bookings can be increased to 1hour 30mins.
2) Club sessions will be reviewed second week of July. Members can arrange their own social tennis, adhering to social distancing, hand sanitising and no more than 5 players per court. Balls can now be shared amongst players but try to limit the touching of balls as much as possible.
3) Members to only use clubhouse for essential use, no socialising. All recently joined members will be given keys to the clubhouse.
4) Coaching sessions can be booked with Matt Marlow – email firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual or small groups up to 5 players. We will review all Drills sessions in July. Matt will send out a separate note to juniors re coaching.
5) We are continuing to allow members of the same household to play free of charge until the end of June.
6) Members will be allowed to bring only 1 guest at any one time from outside their household with a guest fee of £5 per visit. A guest can visit up to 7 times a year. Members must email me if they are playing with a guest then we can follow the LTA safety guidelines regarding track and trace. We do need to know who is playing on our courts at all times. Payment for guests should be made directly to the Frensham Ltc bank account along with the name of member.
7) Padlocks will remain on courts as we are trying to restrict the use of the clubhouse.
It is great to see so many members playing at the moment. Also following the Government guidelines and enjoying the lovely facilities we have at Frensham. If anyone has any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.